Toll Free: 1-888-231-3575
Group Hutches: Available in 2 Sizes
For newborn calves up to 20 weeks old.
When calves are raised in calf hutches and then, after weaning, are placed with a large group, it causes much stress on the calf. By transitioning weaned calves into a group hutch you will eliminate the competition for food and water, and the calf will adapt to being with others.
This hutch is available in two sizes – Standard and International. International hutches are slightly smaller. See specs below for sizes.
- 442 cubic feet
- Swing-Up-Rear large bedding door with integrated rear grill vent
- Molded in one piece for superior strength
- Comes with front ridge top roof vent, rear rotary top vent
- Extra hutch height for longer growth periods
- Integrated poly skid – will not freeze to the ground like wood skids
- Truly opaque
- 10 year limited warranty23
Standard Group Hutch: AGRI-4033
106″ L x 90″ W x 80″ H /
269 cm L x 229 cm W x 203 cm H
Inside Dimensions: 101″ L x 86″ W x 79″ H /
256 cm L x 218 cm W x 200 cm H
Weight: 250 lbs./113 kg.
Manual Feed/Water Access
Top Rear Rotary Vent
Slatted Window Vents