Flex-Pen Wire Back
The new Agri-Plastics Flex-Pen is the first of its kind on the market to date. This new stand-alone Flex-Pen has detachable side panels so that calves can be grouped together or housed individually for health or welfare reasons. It also has multiple “flexible” setup configurations and can be extended to any length the customer wishes.
Currently there are no other stand-alone pen systems on the market with detachable side panels to transform from single to group housing. Furthermore, there are no stand-alone pen systems where the front feeding door and the rear door can be interchanged if desired.
Now calves can be housed separately to start then grouped when required without the need for undue stress on the calf or operator.
- Adjustable bucket heights
- Optional Quick Release Wire Bottle Holder or teat bucket
- Flex-Pen is also designed to the European housing standards
- Rear Bedding Door
- Reinforced steel frame inside the front panel
- Interchangeable front and rear doors
- Efficient calf viewing
- Easy to clean and lightweight
- Molded from heavy gauge plastic
- Units can also be wall mounted
- Compatible with robotic feeding
|Dimensions [in.]||Dimensions [cm.]|
|7' Panel Outside Dimensions||48" W x 96" L x 45" H||122cm W x 244cm L x 114cm H|
|7' Panel Inside Dimensions||46" W x 82" L x 45" W||117cm W x 208cm L x 114cm H|
|6' Panel Outside Dimensions||48" W x 84" L x 45" H||122cm W x 213cm L x 114cm H|
|6' Panel Inside Dimensions||46" W x 70" L x 45" H||117cm W x 178cm L x 114cm H|
|5' Panel Outside Dimensions||48" W x 72" L x 45" H||122cm W x 183cm L x 114cm H|
|5' Panel Inside Dimensions||46" W x 58" L x 45" H||117cm W x 147cm L x 114cm H|